Meet the Professional Consultant Behind Golf for Cause®
As a Speaker
She skillfully weaves golf stories into lessons ranging from business and personal development to player development. New, aspiring, and hesitant golfers attest that Debbie demystifies golf and rolls out an oversized welcome mat. A latecomer to golf (Debbie learned while pregnant with her first child!), she hasn’t forgotten what it feels like to be the newbie.
- Debbie’s favorite golf partner and caddie – her husband Jack, President of Video West, Inc.
- High School – Nichols School, Buffalo, New York. Debbie earned recognition in the yearbook for Highway Menace. Today her car sports a “Women Driver” decal.
- Once upon a time, Debbie taught waterskiing!
- Debbie has two amazing children and two four-legged children, who sometimes amaze her for not the right reasons!
- She discovered two things on a Golf and Music Tour to Ireland: Her favorite golf course in the world, Old Head, and a love of singing—Karaoke anyone?
- Arizona Golf Association – Champion of Golf
- National Women's Golf Alliance – Co-Founder
- Get Your Golf On! – Author
- Marilynn Smith Scholarship Pro-Am – Tournament Director
- Teeing Up for Success – Contributing Author
- The First Tee of Phoenix – Board of Directors
- Women in the Golf Industry – Treasurer, Past President
- World Golf Foundation – Women's Committee
- Golfweek Magazine – Panelist
- YWCA – Sports Leader
- University of Arizona – Entrepreneurial Leadership